Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 25 minutes | Serves: 4
Perfect for quick dinners or easy entertaining, these grilled lamb koftas are served with a fresh salad tossed in a flavourful harissa dressing.
- 2 pkg (300 g each) SunGold Lamb Kofta
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) couscous
- 1 small carrot, diced and blanched
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1 cup (250 mL) halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 yellow pepper, diced
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) diced red onion
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) yogurt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime zest
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) lime juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) harissa paste
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
Preparation & Directions:
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Cook koftas, turning once, for about 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Prepare couscous according to package directions.
- Dressing: Whisk together yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, oil, honey, harissa and salt.
- Toss together couscous, carrot, zucchini, tomatoes, pepper, onion, parsley and dressing; transfer to serving dish. Arrange koftas over top.
- Garnish salad with finely chopped almonds, pistachios or pine nuts.
- Substitute pearl couscous for regular couscous if desired.
- If you like, substitute mint for parsley.
- To blanch carrots, cook in boiling salted water for about 3 minutes or until tender.